- Thomson Investext (via Thomson ONE, IE browser only)
In IE11, you need to enable the compatibility view and add the database to trusted site list:
1. Click the database link above to open the database
2. Go to Tools > Compatibility View settings > Add
3. Go to Tools > Internet Options > Security. Click on Internet > Uncheck Enable Protected Mode > Click on Trusted sites > Sites button > Add Thomson site URL > Close > OK. Restart IE > Open Thomson again
For best performance, increase disk space for temporary Internet files to 1000MB. (In go to Tools > Internet Options > General > Browsing history: Settings > Disk space to use: 1000)
Analyst reports from investment banks. Includes EIU reports. Go to Company Views > Research; or go to Screening & Analysis > Research.
20 simultaneous users
- OneSource North American Business Browser
Corporate overviews, financials, analyst reports, etc. NOTE
: 200 simultaneous usersQuick Guide
For current Stanford community; Access in Makena Capital Traders Pit of the Business Library
For analyst reports, type the ticker > EQUITY > BRC > GO.
For analyst recommendations, type the ticker > EQUITY > ANR > GO.Quick Guide
All databases are licensed for current Stanford community for academic use
For Stanford community and Stanford GSB alumni
9am-5pm PST weekdays
Text your librarian: 650-204-8111,
use the request form, or
chat with your librarian below.
Displays best in Firefox and Chrome