Database Guide: ThomsonONE
Thomson ONE and Investext only work in Internet Explorer.
If the database won't load or you only see a grey/blue screen, it is likely because you are in Edge.
Switching Browsers from Microsoft Edge to Internet Explorer
Opening Internet Explorer from Windows Search Box
Additional Troubleshooting Steps
In IE11, you need to enable the compatibility view and add the database to trusted site list:
- Click the database link above to open the database
- Go to Tools > Compatibility View settings > Add
- Go to Tools > Internet Options > Security.
- Click on Internet > Uncheck Enable Protected Mode > Click on Trusted sites > Sites button > Add Thomson site URL > Close > OK.
- Restart IE > Open Thomson again
For best performance, increase disk space for temporary Internet files to 1000MB. Go to Tools > Internet Options > General > Browsing history: Settings > Disk space to use: 1000