Through interactive visual and data presentation, analyze 160 industries from the investment perspective. From the top menu select Analytics & Research > Industry Analytics.
Common features for each display:
- Each chart is interactive
- Click-thru function behind the numbers drills down to company data
- The button below each chart offers an option to view data in table format
- No Excel download feature as the data is constantly updated
Industry Analytics Tabs
Heatmap: At-a-glance view of which industries get the most funding.
Exits analytics: At-a-glance view of which industries succeeded in the most number of deals and exits (M&As and IPOs); view correlation between funding and exits. Select Exits tab from top.
Geographies analytics: At-a-glance view of investment activities by continent, countries, or cities where available. Select Geographies tab.
Customize display in all three modules by the following options:
- Adjust time period by using slider at top of graph to show quarterly activity for up to the latest 10 years
- In Heatmap, select individual industry to view funding distribution by sub-industries; in Exits, select individual industry from the box at top to view exits/deals activity
- In Geographies, select individual geographical segment, e.g. continent, country etc. as available
- Select types of funding from the ones listed below the graph.
Individual Industry Analytics
View investment activity by industry. Select industry either from the interactive chart or in the box at top left. With the industry selected, click See more charts about... button at top right. Compare selected industry with another one; analyze industry investment history and trends by selecting metrics from left navigation. Depending on your criteria, data coverage varies from the latest one to five years.
Individual Geography Analytics
View investment activity by geographic segments. Select geography from the interactive chart and click See more charts about... button at top right. Analyze investment activity in the chosen area by selecting metrics from left navigation. Data coverage for the latest two or five years.