OB 345 (Frankel) Course Reserves: Overview
Books on reserve for OB 345 with Prof. Frankel in Spring 2022.
Books on Course Reserves
How to Access or Check Out Course Reserves
- If we have an eBook, the title is hyperlinked.
- If all eBook copies are being used, try again later.
- When possible, read the book online rather than downloading it so your classmates can also access it.
- When you want to check out the book, come to the library when we're open.
- You can have the book for 2 hours at a time. If you check it out within 2 hours of us closing, you can keep it until 1 hour after we open the next weekday.
- Use the "check print book availability" link to see what copies are currently available on reserve. If you search for the item in SearchWorks you may find extra copies or older editions in our stacks or other campus libraries that can be checked out for longer.
- There is a scanner next to the i-Desk.