FINANCE 207 (Seru) Course Reserves
Links and information and information about books on reserve for FINANCE 207 with Prof. Seru.
How to Access or Check Out Course Reserves
- When we have an eBook, the title is hyperlinked.
- Some eBooks have a limited number of simultaneous users. If all copies are being used, try again later.
- When possible, read the book online rather than downloading it, as that copy will be unavailable to your classmates while it is downloaded.
- When you want to check out the item, come to the library when we're open, following guidelines for visiting the library. Text us at +1 (650) 204-8111 and we'll bring the book to the front doors; GSB students can enter the building using your ID card.
- You can have the book for 2 hours at a time. If you check it out within 2 hours of us closing, you can keep it until 1 hour after we open the next time.
- Use the "check print book availability" link to see what copies are currently available on reserve. If you search for the item in SearchWorks you may find extra copies or older editions in our stacks or other campus libraries that can be checked out for longer (use the "request" button next to those items in SearchWorks).
- You can use the scanner next to the i-Desk.