Current Status of Library Services
Limited Library Building Access
Access to the Bass Center to visit the i-Desk is limited. GSB students will have ID card access; GSB faculty and staff will need pre-authorization.
The i-Desk is Open
- The i-Desk is at the front of the library in the Bass Center.
- No other parts of the Bass Center are open.
- View i-Desk hours.
At the i-Desk, you can:
Requirements to Visit the i-Desk or Pick Up Materials
In order to pick up items at the library entrance or visit the i-Desk, all Stanford faculty, staff, and students must do the following. Thank you for cooperating and allowing us to resume more in-person services safely.
Before you Arrive
- All library materials except for course reserves and equipment must be requested ahead of time. See how to request library materials for pickup.
- Complete the COVID-19 Hygiene Best Practices, EHS-2470-WEB in STARS.
- Prior to coming to the library each day, use the Stanford Health Check Tool to self-report your health status. Do not come onsite if you are sick or feel unwell.
- GSB students have ID card access to Bass during the i-Desk hours. GSB faculty and staff must fill out facilities' COVID-19 Access Form to gain ID card access.
When you Arrive
- Be prepared to show your current Stanford University ID card and Health Check status.
While on Campus
- Wear a face covering.
- Follow these hygiene habits.
- Adhere to physical distancing guidelines and remain 6 feet apart from others.
- Last Updated: Sep 21, 2020 8:32 AM
- URL: https://libguides.stanford.edu/library-status
- Print Page