Current Status of Library Services
Limited Library Building Access
The Library Building is Temporarily Closed Until 7/6/21
The Bass Center, which includes the GSB Library, will be closed for re-carpeting between 6/12 and 7/6. You can still request and pick up books and other library materials requested in SearchWorks.. Just text us at +1(650) 204-8111 when you arrive so we can meet you outside the entrance.
Requirements to Pick Up Materials
In order to pick up items at the library entrance, all Stanford faculty, staff, and students must do the following. Thank you for cooperating and allowing us to resume more in-person services safely.
Before you Arrive
- All library materials except for course reserves and equipment must be requested ahead of time. See how to request library materials for pickup.
- Make sure you have completed the COVID-19 Hygiene Best Practices, EHS-2470-WEB in STARS.
- Use the Stanford Health Check Tool each day you come to campus. Do not come onsite if you are sick or feel unwell.
- Follow all other requirements on the Stanford Health Alerts site, such as required COVID tests when visiting campus.
- Check our hours.
When you Arrive
- Go to the front entrance of the Bass Center, which is the tallest building at the Knight Management Center, 655 Knight Way. See a picture of the entrance.
- Be prepared to show your current Stanford University ID card and Health Check status.
- For outside pickup, text us at +1 (650) 204-8111 when you arrive with your name and we'll bring you your items.
While on Campus
- Wear a face covering.
- Follow these hygiene habits.
- Adhere to physical distancing guidelines and remain 6 feet apart from others.
- Last Updated: Jun 11, 2021 2:28 PM
- URL: https://libguides.stanford.edu/library-status
- Print Page