Current Status of Library Services
Limited Library Building Access
Access to the Bass Center to visit the i-Desk is limited to current Stanford GSB faculty, staff, and students who have completed and passed the daily Stanford Health Check. GSB students already have ID card access; GSB faculty and staff will need pre-authorization.
The i-Desk is Open
- No other parts of the Bass Center are open.
- View i-Desk hours.
- The i-Desk is located at the front of the Bass Center, the tallest building at the Knight Management Center.
At the i-Desk, you can:
Requirements to Visit the i-Desk or Pick Up Materials
In order to pick up items at the library entrance or visit the i-Desk, all Stanford faculty, staff, and students must do the following. Thank you for cooperating and allowing us to resume more in-person services safely.
Before you Arrive
- All library materials except for course reserves and equipment must be requested ahead of time. See how to request library materials for pickup.
- Make sure you have completed the COVID-19 Hygiene Best Practices, EHS-2470-WEB in STARS.
- Use the Stanford Health Check Tool each day you come to campus. Do not come onsite if you are sick or feel unwell.
- Follow all other requirements on the Stanford Health Alerts site, such as required COVID tests when visiting campus.
- Check our hours.
When you Arrive
- Go to the front entrance of the Bass Center, which is the tallest building at the Knight Management Center, 655 Knight Way. See a picture of the entrance.
- Be prepared to show your current Stanford University ID card and Health Check status.
- For outside pickup, text us at +1 (650) 204-8111 when you arrive with your name and we'll bring you your items.
- GSB faculty, staff, and students can also come inside to the i-Desk to pick up material.
- GSB students have automatic ID card access to the Bass Center.
- GSB faculty and staff must use the COVID-19 Request Form if not already authorized for Bass Center access.
While on Campus
- Wear a face covering.
- Follow these hygiene habits.
- Adhere to physical distancing guidelines and remain 6 feet apart from others.
- Last Updated: Feb 12, 2021 3:27 PM
- URL: https://libguides.stanford.edu/library-status
- Print Page