Market & Industry Research in Selected Databases
Business Source Complete
Barnes Reports - detailed industry market reports by NAICS codes from 2008-present.
1. In search box type Barnes Reports and industry name as needed.
2.On results page in left navigation panel, select Industry Profiles under Source Types.
Morningstar Reports - reports on companies, industries, and stocks.
1. Go to Research Center in left navigation panel.
2. Search by either/or combination of keyword and report type and/or other filters.
Search tip: For comprehensive industry coverage choose report type as either Moat Framework or Observer.
Technavio Reports available up to March 2017.
Reports on emerging and niche industries covering latest innovations and trends.
1. Select Search > Search Builder from top menu.
2. Change dates to All Dates.
3. In search box at top type SC=Technv and keyword as needed and search.
Mergent Industry Reports-Detailed reports on industries in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Industries covered include: automotive, electricity, metal works, media, oil and gas, IT, mining, insurance, food, telecommunications, pharmaceuticals.
1. Select Search > Search Builderfrom top menu.
2. Click Source and type Mergent Industry Reports in search box.
3. In search box at top add keywords as needed and search.
Freedonia, MarketLine Industry Profiles and RMA Industry Norms - US and International market reports.
1. Use top pull down menu and choose Research & Reports.
2, Type in industry name or keyword.
3.On results page, click on Add Additional Criteria and then select filters as needed.
Equity Research reports on public companies; the majority provided by CFRA.
1. Select Research > Investment Research from top menu.
2. Enter Search Criteria then search.
SNL Media & Communications
Kagan Research - current, comprehensive reports on Media & Communications industry.
1. From top menu bar select Research > Market Intelligence Research Library.
2. Click Filters on left above results.
3. Select filters as needed.
4. Click Apply Filters on right.
To start a new search, click Restore Defaults on right.