OIT 384 (Yock) Course Reserves
Links and information about books on reserve for OIT 384 with Prof. Yock.
How to Check Them Out
If there is an eBook, the title is hyperlinked.
For print books:
- When you want to check out the item, come to the library when we're open. You can come inside or text us at +1 (650) 204-8111 and we'll bring the book to the front doors.
- You can have the book for 2 hours at a time. If you check it out within 2 hours of us closing, you can keep it until 1 hour after we open the next time.
- Use the "check print book availability" link to see what copies are currently available. We sometimes have older editions in "the stacks" which can be checked out for longer (currently, you'll need to use the "request" button next to those items in SearchWorks).
- You can use the scanner next to the i-Desk.
- Please follow all other campus guidelines before coming to the library.