Database Guide: Passport
How to Access
When to Use
- To find comprehensive market reports on consumer-related industries.
- To retrieve current and historical macroeconomic or socioeconomic indicators across countries.
- To find comprehensive country reports that include an overview and data on political, economic, and socioeconomic structure.
- To find and compare demographic data across countries including lifestyle characteristics and socioeconomic profiles.
- To find relevant industry and economies' datagraphics and other visuals.
Click Help on top navigation and select topic.
Content Coverage & Description
Euromonitor's Passport is a comprehensive market research database incorporating detailed statistics and research analysis of global markets and consumers. Its emphasis is on consumer-related industries across more than 200 countries and regions.
- Detailed research on 27 consumer industries
- Comprehensive statistics with historical coverage for some series dating back to mid-90s
- Research, analysis, statistics, and forecast on consumer trends for 200+ product categories
Quick Access to Industry/Market Research Reports
From Home page:
- In Search Analysis box on right hand side, click Industries and make the following selections:
- From Choose industry drop-down list, select an industry
- From Choose geographies drop-down list, select a country
- Click Go.
- On the results page, in the panel on left apply filter: By Analysis > Country Reports. That will open a number of industry reports related to your selected topic.
- Choose a report from the list or apply other filters in left panel as needed.
- With the report opened, view the whole report, or use the tabs at top to explore the report's sections.
- To download full report as a PDF file click the Download tab. You will need to enter your name and Stanford email.