GSBGEN 339 (Foster) Course Reserves: Overview
Books on reserve for GSBGEN 339 with Prof. Foster in Spring 2023.
Books on Course Reserves
- Getting (More of) What You Want byPublication Date: 2015Check print book availability.
There are also 83 copies of the audiobook version and 2 copies of the eBook version in OverDrive.
How to Access or Check Out Course Reserves
- If we have an eBook, the title is hyperlinked.
- If all eBook copies are being used, try again later.
- When possible, read the book online rather than downloading it so your classmates can also access it.
- When you want to check out the book, come to the library when we're open.
- Items check out overnight and will be due back at 10am the next day we're open.
- Use the "check print book availability" link to see what copies are currently available on reserve. If you search for the item in SearchWorks you may find extra copies or older editions in our stacks or other campus libraries that can be checked out for longer.
- There is a scanner next to the i-Desk.