Data and Decisions
OIT 249, OIT 274, OIT 276, and OIT 367.
This guide will help you find data sources for your regression assignment.
- Start early.
- Identifying a data set that interests you and is appropriate for a regression analysis can take time. You also want to give yourself enough time to understand how your data set is structured; understand what your variables mean and how they are formatted; identify any anomalies in the data; and read any available data documentation.
- Not finding the data you need?
- Ask yourself: Who would be interested in collecting this information?
- Schedule a virtual or in-person consultation with a librarian.
Company and Industry Data
- Last Updated: Oct 14, 2022 1:20 PM
- URL: https://libguides.stanford.edu/library/data-and-decisions
- Print Page